Tuesday 7 December 2010

It Hurts Yet It Almost Awesome Foya

The wind outside has a nasty cold bite to it, but the air inside this room is still, warm, stifling from the heat of all the bodies that have found their way inside. And everybody smiles. How can someone smile all day long? Maybe you gotta really believe it. Don't think about so much shit. Just be pleasant in your mind.

Honestly...
Now, i am really sick of your (new) atittude! Maybe you fell nothing wrong with that, but me -as you said, best friend- really know that something change inside you. I know, indeed you already have the newest one but please, would you realize it was suck????

I could not talk to you anymore about this. I know if i be honest to you, it is gonna be worse. I know about that. I just....... need you back to be like before. Helloooooo, what do you said about us? "Bestfriend", huh? Okay, i confess it. I already felt that i'm started to be your forgotten bestfriend.

Well, again, i only can wish you can change back as soon as possible. I really hope we can be nice-bestfriend again for each other. Last but not least, i just want you to know, i really happy to know and have you as my bestfriend, altought now you suddenly change like that...

Dear friends,
I'm sorry for being such a loud screaming machine that I know annoys the hell out of you guys. I'm sorry for always being such a stupid moron & asking for help like every single seconds. I'm sorry for every nonsense babble. & thank you, for all the helps & words & stuff.

Dear my fave addiction,
I'm sorry for always acting so childish & being so spoiled. I'm sorry for always saying bad stuff about you & treat you bad & bringing your mood down & being in my bad mood a lot. I'm sorry that I always ask you for anything & sometimes forgot to say thank you. & thank you, for always being there & everything that you gave me & stuff. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment