Saturday 5 February 2011

Back Again

Hello my beloved Int'l Blog Readers, gonna miss you soon. Yeah in several days ago, I just found out how complicated my life is. Problems to problems came to me like throw something on my face. But in 2 days, yeah finally I can solve it.

From the first one, I sent a mail to my father. Just sucha shock therapy I guess, and the mail was being posted below this post. The second one, now I'm still learning to know the differences between who's the really friends and who's not. Friends, as people say, is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. For me, it sucha awkward. Who sing the song and who sing it back? So, how about if they're sing it back to open our secret to many other people? Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. Maybe, that great friends is Kania. Thanks God, for making her alive as one of the human being angel in this world.

Maybe it's true that this world is full of lies, but I'm so thankful to know which is that lies and which is not. Be trustworthy, I wish someday you'll pick it aswell. So tell me, what's the main point of being kinda envious person like that? Hello, world was made with great ideas. Like Tiffany William said, one minute you spend your time to be envious, 60 seconds you doesn't appreciate yourself. We laugh, we love, we hope, we try, we hurt, we need, we fear, we cry. And you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment