Tuesday 11 January 2011

As If I Were Wiser

Hello. YEAH a ussual hello. Nothing's special for these days I've stayed for. But these are some of my thoughts.

  • I really really addicted in Korean drama. Baker King made me so curious, like asked me to watch the next episode and next episode so I decided to lent the DVDs. 5 DVDs for 30 episodes and I watch it for 3 days. Kinda Korean addicted, isn't it?
  • Something that still make me wanna ask to myself for the unsure is, yeah, I said to everyone that I'm free now. Yes, I'm free. Without love, just friends or maybe bestfriend. I know that nothing's forever, include love. But surely, love made me feel much maturer than before. I feel like everybody has their own feeling, include me, and him. So that, now I decide to avoid (no, no, it can be best replace with 'just make a friend') with him.
  • I'm not believe in Karma actually, but I believe everything we do will get its own replies. Yes it is. And I feel like I'm getting the replies. Gossiping, than I'm gossiped. Accusing, than I'm accused. That's life, like a wheel. Sometimes we're sad, than we're happy. You can call it undefined. But I believe in God. I know that if God bring me to it, He'll help me trough it. I wish I'll fix it soon, clearly. So there'll be no bad in holding a relationship. And the best part is, I WILL NOT GOSSIPING OTHERS as I want like I did.
  • My computer is back to its habit again. Yes, its broken. Idk what, the monitor or the CPU.
That's all for today. Hope I'll write again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment