Tuesday 15 October 2013

First (Random) Effort

Last weekend when people busy with their own things, and like there was nothing to do and all I did is just rolling and rolling and rolling on my bed and don't know why that "thought" came suddenly so I went to Petra and looked at the mbak-mbak who was making this kind of bag and you know, that kind of "WAAWW that's so good, I hope I can make it too"

First time I went to Petra after it move out from the old place. So the first thing done to me is told by a mbak-mbak, said that Petra has moved out.

Well, yeah you know that making this kind of thing is not easy for me actually. I was crying, assumed that mbak-mbak taught me unpleasantly :(  But I think I was wrong because after she teaching me for not until an hour, I can make my own design in my head, make the pattern, and do the tips and trick.

By the way, this is my first handmade bag..

Front view

Side view

My mom said that it is too small and too old :(

By the way, there are a few things displayed on my room recently. Start from number 1.

1. Kania's present for my 19th birthday



 2.Self potrait



 3. Denis's painting of me for my 18th birthday. Actually me more beauty than that



I think that's all for today.


Love,


Sari

0 comments:

Post a Comment